1. Please, describe shortly who you are.
Hi, I’m Jodie freelance hair stylist and Official North East Educator for Gold Fever Hair Extensions.
2. How many years have you been a hairstylist?
I have over 17 years hairdressing experience specialising in Colour & Hair Extensions.
3. Tell us more about your studies and your professional experiences / achievements ?
I started my career in Toni & Guy were I trained and became a Colour Technician and Stylist. After being with the company for a number of years I went on to open my own salon 24 Carat Hair & Beauty. The salon was open for over 9 years and I built up a great clientele and advanced my skills by continually training in various techniques.
I’ve worked on London Fashion Week as a session stylist and worked on many photoshoots for various different hair collections and campaigns.
After building up an award winning salon I decided I was ready for my next challenge, so i decided to sell up and concentrate on the teaching side of the industry.
4. Awards and certificates?
5. How Would You Describe Your Work Style?
6. How do you approach the customer (for example: “I find original and creative hairstyles or I’ll try to find the best ones based on the customer personality style and visages”)
7. Which are the most important skills that a hairstylist should have?
I think Creativity, Teamwork, Professionalism
8. How did you reach your success?
Openness to learning new ideas and techniques.
09. Why did you choose to work with Gold Fever?
I wanted to work with the best extension brand on the market and I love the family philosophy behind it.